TRIETHYLENE GLYCOL

TRIETHYLENE GLYCOL is a transparent liquid, a by-product in the production of ethylene and diethylene glycol. It is used in the chemical industry (production of low-freezing liquids, oligoesteracrylates), as well as oil and gas production (drying agent). POLYGLYCOLS are a viscous liquid of dark brown color without mechanical impurities, which is a mixture of triethylene […]

More about the products

TRIETHYLENE GLYCOL is a transparent liquid, a by-product in the production of ethylene and diethylene glycol.
It is used in the chemical industry (production of low-freezing liquids, oligoesteracrylates), as well as oil and gas production (drying agent).

POLYGLYCOLS are a viscous liquid of dark brown color without mechanical impurities, which is a mixture of triethylene glycol, tetraethylene glycol and pentaethylene glycol.

TEN heat carriers are aqueous solutions of concentrated ethylene glycol (95%) with a package of special additives that significantly improve its operational capabilities.
The heat carrier “TEN” withstands heating in the system up to 105 – 110 ° C without changing operational characteristics, the temperature of the beginning of crystallization is in the range from -18 ° C to -65 ° C. The maximum permissible content of ethylene glycol in the concentrate is 95%, since the remaining 5% are additives.

Carbo-TEN heat carriers are aqueous solutions of ethylene glycol with anicorrosive (carboxylate), anti-foaming, stabilizing and coloring additives. “Karbo-TEN” has all the properties of the heat carrier of the brand “TEN”, however, thanks to a set of carboxylate additives, its consumer capabilities and the period of operation are doubled. In addition, it is highly stable at system heating temperatures up to +135 °C.

The ECO-TEN coolant is a concentrate containing monopropylene glycol (1,2-propylene glycol), water, as well as anticorrosive, stabilizing, anti-foaming and coloring additives and is intended for the preparation of working solutions of the ECO-TEN family of heat carriers both by the manufacturer and by the consumer himself. The low-freezing environmentally safe heat carrier “ECO-TEN” withstands heating in the system up to +105 ° C … +110 ° C without changing operational characteristics, the temperature of the beginning of crystallization is in the range from -18 ° C to -65 ° C. The use of the ECO-TEN coolant allows the equipment to work smoothly all year round, without its seasonal replacement in the autumn-winter period. The maximum permissible content of propylene glycol in the concentrate is 95%, the remaining 5% are additives.

Carbo-Eco-TEN heat carriers are manufactured according to TU 2422-014-13923249-2010 and have a crystallization onset temperature that ranges from -18 °C to -65 °C. The heat carrier “Karbo-ECO-TEN” has all the positive properties of the heat carrier of the brand “ECO-TEN”, but at the same time has a much longer service life. Durability parameters are achieved by introducing a unique set of carboxylate additives into the product.

  • Date

    28.11.2021

  • Category

    MANUFACTURED GOODS

You can request product quality certificates.

Request a certificate

Similar services

Services that may interest you

All projects